Here is a quick recap on my birthday last week...above you see the face that woke me up in the morning. I love that face...
As soon as Davis woke up he came and gave me a big hug and said, "I Know it's your birthday!" Like he had discovered and remembered some deep dark secret. Then the kids went to work...First they helped Jed fix breakfast before he left for work...cereal and toast...YUM! Owen even remembered to put out our special birthday cup. Too bad nobody told him that it was really dusty and should have been washed out before he poured the juice...of course I just smiled and drank dusty juice...Gotta love it!
Then the kids set up game after game because they just knew that I would love to play games with them all morning. My favorite was Twister! Look at the previous post for a reminder of why this is humorous. Needless to say, I was the official spinner.Jed's office had a special lunch for me and showered me with gifts...we have the world's greatest staff! Thank you to Erika for watching my kids so that I could go and be pampered.
In the evening we took the boys to see "Up". One of my favorite things to do is watch my kids and their excitement at the movies. Is there anything better than hearing them laugh out loud???? Thank you to Loretta for spoiling Kate during this time and making her feel special too.
Finally the night ended with cake and presents. Thank you to all of you who thought of me with emails, phone calls, cards, gifts, etc. I felt very loved!!! I love being 29...again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment