Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today's Up-Date

Today I went to the doctor and I am now dilated to a 2, although the baby is still a bit posterior. I am hoping to hold out until after Kate's birthday on Saturday and my mom arrives on Monday. Looks like that is a good possibility. We'll keep you posted. Gotta love the belly shot, eh? I promised a friend in my ward that I would get a good belly shot in at the end.

In other news...the kids are in swim lessons this week. I think we have three fish on our hands. Davis is suddenly fearless, which scares me to death, but they are making great progress. Gotta love the summer!!!



3 comments:

Cwilde said...

Erica, I found your blog and thought I would shock you and leave a comment. Looks like you and Jed are doing well. What a cute little family!!!!

Cwilde said...

Sorry for the duplicate comments. I wasn't sure the first one posted.

Kookie said...

You call that a belly?!? I certainly had you beat in that department. You look great, kid!