I fully recognize that this does NOT compare to the lighted signs, but Owen and I had fun taping it to their front door in our "spy clothes". We also left little bags of coal around their house...one on the front doorstep...one on the back...one on the cat food...one in the mailbox...one on the truck...On one bag we posted the note "To the Grinch who TRIED to burn our sign". We thought it was funny. Then the next day this appeared on our fence...
Sunday, December 20, 2009
And thus it continues...
Here's the latest on the light war...after the Pages tried to burn our sign and posted the "No Lakers" we posted this sign on their front door....
I fully recognize that this does NOT compare to the lighted signs, but Owen and I had fun taping it to their front door in our "spy clothes". We also left little bags of coal around their house...one on the front doorstep...one on the back...one on the cat food...one in the mailbox...one on the truck...On one bag we posted the note "To the Grinch who TRIED to burn our sign". We thought it was funny. Then the next day this appeared on our fence...
I am sorry that the picture doesn't do the sign justice...it reads "Todd Margo live here". If you have seen "Christmas Vacation" you get this and are surely laughing right now. We are having too much fun...I'm sure this is teaching our kids something good, right?
I fully recognize that this does NOT compare to the lighted signs, but Owen and I had fun taping it to their front door in our "spy clothes". We also left little bags of coal around their house...one on the front doorstep...one on the back...one on the cat food...one in the mailbox...one on the truck...On one bag we posted the note "To the Grinch who TRIED to burn our sign". We thought it was funny. Then the next day this appeared on our fence...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Keep it up, Sis! Represent.
I love the motorcycle Santa! I cannot believe how old the girls look. AH...I bet I will be shocked by the Houston girls! Not Fair!! Can't believe you still have the player sign up...
You live on a FUN street! This will be a tradition that hopefully lives on.
Roses are red violets are blue
Your kids are funny and so are you!
Seriously, I'm really really laughing right now!
Post a Comment