As I said before, despite my requests for Davis to remain 3...he turned 4 in November and boy did we celebrate! It just so happens that one of his FAVORITE friends, Aiden, has a birthday around the same time. We were at a fundraiser auction with Aiden's parents (Beth and Shae) and decided to buy a joint birthday party at the fire station...It was the best party EVER...at least the boys thought so. That is one hot fireman! The firefighters even provided this cake and gifts....Let's hear it for Public Safety!
Wow! I can't believe we missed such a great party! Maybe next year, although I'm not sure how you will top that! Jed, if dentistry doesn't work out consider fire fighter, looks like a natural fit!
1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe we missed such a great party! Maybe next year, although I'm not sure how you will top that! Jed, if dentistry doesn't work out consider fire fighter, looks like a natural fit!
Post a Comment