Wednesday, December 2, 2009


It has been two months ago that this happened now, but one morning I saw Kate rushing around, grabbing diapers, wipes, etc. and then heading back to the couch. This is not uncommon as she loves to change her baby's diaper and is constantly throwing out diapers that have only been used on a doll...ugh. It took me a minute to realize that not only was she changing her doll's diaper, but Gracie's as well. I love in this picture how Davis is just standing by witnessing all of this...probably as caught off guard as me. I am telling you...girls are a different breed!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Too cute!! Thanks for sharing. (we have the loot for you to pick up AKA mission Paige's house)

Clarke and Kamie said...

just caught up on your blog. Looks like fun and busy times:) LOVE that she was changing the babies diaper as well. OH the good times I have to look forward to with my 2 year old and newborn:)