Things I loved about this Thanksgiving...
!. Visiting Ezra and Lisa and their FABULOUS kids for the holiday. We always come home with great ideas after being with their family.
2. Watching the kids giggle and squeal as Ezra puts on a "magic show" much to their delight.
3. Our first trip to a Children's Museum. It was so much fun.



I remember LOVING pretend grocery shopping as a little girl...so why do I dread it now?
4. Jed's traditional family pies....YUM! I love that he and his brothers are all baking the same thing on the same day...sort of bonding.
5. I mean really, does it get cuter than this little pilgrim? 

!. Visiting Ezra and Lisa and their FABULOUS kids for the holiday. We always come home with great ideas after being with their family.
1 comment:
Yikes, you make us blush. After you saw our kids...didn't you think twice about our strategy?
Post a Comment