Last night these kids pushed me over the edge...Two weeks of vacation, fun, staying up a little too late, getting up too early, playing, playing, playing and FIGHTING. I was going to be a crazy person, so I resorted to my, "If I hear any more fighting I am going to tie your hands together until you learn to get along!" It was secretly fun for me to watch them eat dinner, clear the table, make hot chocolate for our Family Night and watch the Rose Bowl while being tied together. It's interesting, but I have noticed they are communicating much better today.
By the way, Davis is mortified that I am posting this. That makes it even more effective. :)
2 comments:
You go girl!
Love all the new posts on here and all the catching up you did. Next time you need to alert me via text!
So cute - Christmas looked like a blast and I can't wait to show the girls the "hand tie" genius! :)
Post a Comment