Sunday, January 15, 2012

Our Shining Star

This week Kate was the "Shining Star" at her preschool.  Of course she was too shy to do much more than whisper to Teacher Cindy once we got there, but she was so excited to share all of her favorite things, show pictures of her cousins and friends, and be in the spotlight.  I have never met a person who craves attention and hates it at the same time.  Here is what Kate shared....

My name is Kate Elisabeth.
My eyes are green.
My hair is blond.
I am 4 years old.

Some of my favorite foods are: pizza, tacos, apples, strawberries, hamburgers and cheese sticks

If I had three wishes, I would wish:
1.  To sleep in a tent for infinity days.
2.  To have a birthday for infinity days.
3.  To play with friends for infinity days.

Things I like: my scooter, bbq sauce, ice cream, playing shopping, barbies, flowers

Things I do not like: dogs, mashed potatoes, playing Star Wars, playing with grown ups, doing my night time jobs, picking up the boys from school (she said she only likes this if she can get out of the car)

When I grow up I want to be all of the girly stuff (ballerina, princess, zoo keeper mermaid)

She then showed her tap shoes, Fancy Nancy books, scarf that Grandma Nila made her for Christmas, tea set pieces, her Tiana barbie doll and pictures of family, cousins and friends.

For such a small girls she has quite the complex personality.  Often we are baffled by it. We look forward to seeing where she goes in life.  Whatever she does, we know it is going to be BIG!  Love you Kate!




No comments: