Sunday, January 29, 2012

Reality

Every Saturday the boys have the job of loading the wood up in the family room for the week.  We heat our house solely with our wood burning stove.  We do have a heater and we have used it, but honestly there is nothing like the heat of a wood burning stove.  It is so cozy and warm and since I am a California girl at heart...I like it warm!  Jed took this pic of the kids last week.  The boys had talked Kate into helping them on this particular day (they do that quite often...funny how agreeable she can be when they are sweet to her).  I love this photo because it captures reality...Kate's fancy dress, even when she is hauling wood. Davis' hair sticking straight up in the back.  Owen looking like he'd rather be anywhere but posing for a photo....Love it. 

No comments: