Last Tuesday Gracie got sick and it slowly or actually rather quickly made it's way through our whole family. Davis seems to have gotten it the worst. Poor boy. Today he woke up ticked off that he is not feeling better. I just had this conversation with him...
Davis: "AHHHH, I am SIIIICK!"
Me: "I know buddy. Does that make you so mad?"
Davis: "Yes."
Me: "Do you want to yell at this sickness and say, 'Go AWAY!' ?"
Davis: "God is helping me." (sudden change in the conversation)
Me: "That's right he is helping you."
Davis: "How does he know that I am sick right away?"
Me: "God is always watching us. He always knows what is going on with us."
Davis: "Why?"
Me: "Because we are His children and He loves us."
Davis: "Is God old?"
Me: "Yes"
Davis: "Older than all the earth?"
Me: "Yes, older than all the earth."
Davis: "Like 82?"
Me: "Even older than that."
I thought that my Grandparents would especially like that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment