Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Our baby is ONE!

Unbelievable...our baby girl turned one yesterday! Jed is with the Youth from the church on a boating and hiking adventure, so we are really going to celebrate when he gets back, but we did do a few special things...
Bagels and strawberry cream cheese for breakfast--YUM!
We let Gracie open one of her gifts. I was cracking up at how possessive she was and didn't want any help! Thank you Auntie J and Uncle Dan for the great swimsuit and cover up. Again thank you for all of the birthday wishes to Gracie. We love this girl with her mischievous twinkle in her eye...more on her first birthday to come.

3 comments:

Auntie Amy said...

What a loser, I missed both of the girls' birthdays. Sorry cuties, you know we love you right?! I can't believe Gracie is a year already, Totally shocked. They are beautiful!

Erica Johnston said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful girls! Looks like you are having a great summer!

Shelby said...

AHH!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRACIE!