Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Anything is possible when you are THREE!

Here is the breakdown of how Kate's actual birthday was spent: Wake up extra happy, help Mommy and Davis frost cupcakes for the Nursery class at church, eat the treat cereal that she selected for her special day, go to church, love being the center of attention in Nursery, come home, eat grilled cheese sandwich, open presents, sing in the microphone (yes, we are wondering, "WHAT WERE WE THINKING!" Really, it is adorable...just really LOUD), play with her baking set (Thank you Nana and Papa), pink pony (from Davis) and dress up shoes, watch the Strawberry Shortcake video from Owen, play outside with family, eat hamburgers for dinner, blow out candles...whew...this was the "best birthday ever!"

As a note: Thank you to all of you who called Kate and sent cards...she felt very loved and "happy".

Funny quote: Yesterday I told Kate to come outside for something and I said, "You can just come in your bare feet." She looked at me with unbelief and said, "I am not a bear! I am a kid!"

No comments: