On Sunday we finally decorated our tree! I thought Davis would DIE if he had to wait any longer (okay, I didn't really think that, but I think that he did). I loved watching their excitement as they looked at all the ornaments and remembered when they were "little".



So, in the end we had parts of the tree that looked like this (mostly around the older three's eye level)...
and then there are parts that look like this...
I must be getting more relaxed as time goes by because I decided that the tree is perfect just as they decorated it and haven't changed a thing.
Also, Gracie's attention span wasn't quite as long as the others, so this is what she did while we were all distracted...ugh!

Yep, those are her tights, a hand towel, ornament padding and poor Santa...he was wet, so even he took a dip in the toilet....seriously?!? This girl is a tornado!
Also, Gracie's attention span wasn't quite as long as the others, so this is what she did while we were all distracted...ugh!
Yep, those are her tights, a hand towel, ornament padding and poor Santa...he was wet, so even he took a dip in the toilet....seriously?!? This girl is a tornado!
1 comment:
Our kids have never had a real tree. They're so jealous. I'm loving the daily updates :)
Post a Comment