
Tonight Owen said something that I thought was hilarious (I am choosing not to share it here because it may reflect poorly on my humor to be honest), so I said, "Jed I have something funny to tell you," as I started to walk down the hall. Davis followed me asking, "Mom, what is it?" Then I lied and said, "Oh, I can't tell you, it's about Christmas" (I am not afraid to admit that I have used this excuse more than once when I haven't wanted to tell them something totally unrelated to the holiday). Then Davis says, "Why do moms and dads always tell each other secrets?" I said, "I don't know. Why do you think that is?" He says in his cute way with a heavy sigh, "I know, I know, he's your sidekick..."
Love it!
3 comments:
That is too cute!
To funny! Miss that little guy :)
I love that comment about Jed being your sidekick! That is perfect!
Post a Comment