
Last night my washing machine broke (grrrr!). It was determined that it was officially dead and that we would need a new one (Merry Christmas to us!--kind of irritating since the thing is only 5 years old--they just don't make 'em like they used to), so while I was busy with the man delivering the new machine Owen and Davis were busy with a project of their own...taking the training wheels off of Davis' bike! I was amazed, Davis just hopped on. I helped to steady him and off he rode. You can tell this kid has an older brother because he knew exactly what to do. He told me that his dad told him to just ride over to the grass when he was done and then get off there, so that is what he did over and over again...no tears, no fuss, no hesitation...wow, who is this kid?
1 comment:
Hahah! Great happy dance! Very cool Davis! What a champ!
Post a Comment