Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh Christmas Tress...


Jed had some scheduled time off this afternoon, so we went a picked out a Christmas tree. The kids were so excited. I think that they think Christmas will come faster once we get the tree. I keep having the debate in my head about real vs. fake. It seems so much simpler to buy the beautiful tree with the lights already on it at Costco, but I have to say, there is something that feels really good about buying it from a boy scout trying to raise money for their troop. So, for this year, the real tree wins again. Can you smell the pine from there?

By the way...amazing how puny an 8 foot tree looks on top of our van!

2 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Love it ::
The tree, the pies :)

Beth and Shae said...

Can't wait to smell it. I bet it doesn't look small inside the house.