Monday, December 6, 2010

Time with Davis

Today it was my turn to work in Davis' classroom. I love being at his preschool. I adore his teachers and all that he is learning. This picture was actually taken a few weeks ago when Jed's mom was here. Davis was the "Shining Star" that day. Normally Kate doesn't come when I work in Davis' class. She can't wait until it is her turn for preschool next year. I am not as excited as she is for her (or any of them) to grow up. I love the preschool phase. Here is a little about Davis (taken from his Shining Star poster):

My favorite foods are:
Macaroni and Cheese, Hot Dogs, Tortillas, Ice Cream and German Pancakes

If I had three wishes I would wish 1. for the biggest Lego set 2. that I could climb to the top of the tree 3. that I could draw the best picture ever

When I grow up I want to be an engineer (don't know if he knows what an engineer does--he told me that they fix things that are "injured")

Things I like: Legos, Star Wars, Soccer, Basketball, playing with my brother and friends

Things I don't like: Barbies, Baby Dolls, Spinach, Soup, cooked carrots, princess castles

Also, I got the following email from a friend yesterday...this won't make as much sense to our friend's of other faiths...King Noah is a wicked king in the Book of Mormon....

I just wanted to tell you something that Davis said that made me laugh. It was mostly the way he said it and maybe you had to be there..... I asked him if he wanted to be King Noah in our little skit yesterday and he at first said yes, then he sat back and folded his arms and said, "um... I don't think so.... I hear that King Noah got burned at the stake!"

No comments: