Tuesday, December 21, 2010

oops...I missed a few days

Well, I missed a few days of posting...oh, well. I refuse to feel guilty. I had good reason. It has been PARTY time around here! Last Friday both boys had their school parties and then we had a party at our church.

First was Davis' Polar Express Pajama party. He was SO excited to wear his pajamas to school and all day for that matter.
Davis drinking hot cocoa before getting on board the Polar Express! I loved watching him--pure joy (for me and him).

On this party day some of my friends joined me in hiring a couple of babysitters at my house for all of our kids. We figured this was the only way for us to be at all of our kid's parties without anyone missing out on anything. So, after his party I ran Davis home to join the girls and their friends and I headed to Owen's class. Have I mentioned how much I adore Owen's teacher? Actually and Davis' teachers as well? Seriously, we are so blessed by them. Owen had a great time playing Santa Says and Pin the Nose on Rudolph. The "Pass the Present" game was kind of wild for poor Mrs. Smith, but it was sure a hoot for those of us on the sidelines. Owen loved the party as usual.
After Owen's party is was home again...time to nap Gracie, send the babysitters on their way and get ready for the party at the church. The kids did a little program and Owen took charge of finding costumes for himself and Davis. At the end of the day we were tired, but we sure had fun.

No comments: