
With all of the posts about fun holiday this and that, I feel the need to post a picture of one of my dark secrets. Truth be told, I don't ever want my kids to grow up thinking, "How did Mom do all that she did?" I am hoping that they will remember that I was at their class parties, I hosted play-dates, we went to music class, we loved the library, we tried to be at lots of community events, etc. Along with all of that I want them to know that I had to cut corners from time to time in order to make all of that happen. :) I have mentioned before that laundry is my nemesis. Well, just before the babysitters got here to make the previous post possible, I had three loads of clean, unfolded laundry on my couch. Of course I couldn't have them seeing my family room this way, so I shoved it ALL back into my dryer. If you have never thought to do this, you can thank me later for the idea. The clothes may be a little wrinkled, but it got me where I needed to be on time and everyone who was in our home had a place to sit! Now you know...I cannot do it all. Whew.
2 comments:
I Love It! YOU are the best. Way to be REAL for all the world to see.
I LOVE your hint Erica! You'll be an author someday like your mama! I also love the family photo of the kids! Darling! I love the girl's dresses. Owen looks so grown up! The time is passing by! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment